Hypercel® stands by the quality of our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Products manufactured by Hypercel (Naztech, Hypergear) come with a range of warranties from one-year to a limited lifetime warranty. All warranties are printed on the packaging of each product. Warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, improper use, negligence, excessive wear and tear.
If products need to be returned, please see below our RETURNS GUIDELINE. Please note that unopened, non-defective products will be accepted only if returned within 30 days from date of invoice, otherwise, they will not be accepted. Customized products cannot be accepted unless they are defective.
- Please download RMA form here.
- Fill out RMA Request Form completely.
- Please make sure to enter the proper Return Code.
- Send the completed RMA Request Form either by email to: email@example.com or by Fax to: (661) 310-7000. Note: Do not send to your Sales Representative.
- The RMA Dept. should get back to you within 48 hours with your RMA number. If you do not hear from the RMA Dept., please feel free to contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you receive the RMA number, please safely place the defective items in a box or envelope securely sealed. Write the RMA Number outside the box or envelope. Note: Packages without the issued/referenced RMA Number will be refused and NOT credited.
- Please send return package to:
Attn: RMA Department
28385 Constellation Rd.
Valencia, CA 91355
- When the return package is received, the products will be inspected for claimed defect. Customer will be given credit for products under warranty or for unopened, non-defective products returned within 30 days from purchase date. Products that do not fall under warranty or found to be in working condition, will not be credited, and customer will be notified.
If you have any questions regarding Hypercel Corporation’s RMA process, please contact the RMA Department at email@example.com.